We want you to benefit from our clothes for a long time. It is therefore important that you treat your clothes carefully and follow our recommended washing instructions.
How to wash and care for your down products
- Close all zippers and Velcro fasteners.
- Use about a third of the usual amount of mild detergent, or preferably a special down soap that can be purchased in most sports stores.
- Wash at 30 ° C on a gentle cycle. Rinse the product at least five times to get rid of all detergent.
- After a short spinn in the centrifuge (max 30 sec) the product should be placed directly in the tumble dryer
- The product must be dried immediately after it has been washed in a machine. If the product lays in water it will start to smell. Set the dryer to the lowest temperature and make sure that it does not exceed 50°C.
- To ensure that the down does not lose its insulating quality, you should add three to four clean tennis balls in the dryer. Take the product out of the dryer every twentieth minute.
- Please note that it takes a lot of time before the product is completely dry.
How to wash and care for your merino wool products
- Our merino wool can be machine washed at 40°C wool program using mild detergent
- The garment should not be washed with sharp objects like zippers or velcro.
- The best way to dry a woolen garment is to roll it in a soft towel, gently push the towel and then let it dry lying flat on the top of the towel. Wool should not be dried in direct sunlight as this may cause the natural lanolin to dry out and the fiber’s quality deteriorates.
- Wool is a living natural product and thus has the ability to get rid of odour through aeration. If you regularly wipe your wool product, the need for washing is reduced.
- If you absolutely need to wash it, always follow the instructions on the care label
How to wash and care for your organic cotton products
- Machine wash at maximum 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- If the product has stains, it is a good idea to treat these before washing in the machine.
- Be careful with hanging the wet product so that it does not lose its shape.
- Be aware that cotton products might shrink up to 5%
- Wash with similar colors.
- Always follow the instructions on the care label
By keeping your clothes for longer, you contribute to reducing the environmental impact of a garment and taking extra care of your garments also means you can hang on to your favorite clothes for longer - and who doesn't want that?